Sunday, March 27, 2011

DRunken Von Fuckery

So tonight, well, I guess this is morning now, you technical fuckers who have already gone to sleep and woken up again. For my night owl brethren, here you go...
SO there was actually much accomplished tonight, you know as in before I wrote this, I finished the massive painting job at my mom's house around 4 after I did my volunteer thing that started at, oh I don't know, like 945 in the morning. And that's after getting maybe 4 or 5 hours of sleep. So for two straight weeks at volunteering, WE MADE PUPPETS! How fucking cool is that? Puppets, two straight weeks in a row. There is nothing cooler. Then I painted. And that went really well. Only took about three hours to finish up the job.
After that, I watched the University of Arizona play UConn in the Elite 8. It was a back and forth game with my step dad going nuts for the entirety of the second half of action.
After that, I came home and showered. And went out to eat at, you guessed it, Roccos. And of course I got wings and some bread sticks. During the wait for my food, an ambulance showed up and treated and took a guy who passed out and banged his head. The wings, DELICIOUS. The sticks, AMAZING.
Then it was off to Safehouse, where I began to put into motion an idea for a pinup/print/cover I have had for a couple of days now. Talked with some friends and listened to a lot of jams on my ipod.
At 12 midnight I headed off to The Surly Wench for some music and booze. It was Fineline Revisited night at the Wench and there was plenty of tunage to be had. And as always, there was beer, liquor and pretty much anything else you could imagine. Right after getting my first drink, I saw a girl I saw the week before, who I had given my # to. This time around I made sure to get her phone number. No dancing for me, but there was plenty of drinking to be had. As well as communication with one of the owners that I would come back to take pictures for reference in my comic book. The city of Apex City, is based on two of my favorite places, Tucson and San Francisco. So I want my characters to have actual places to hang out in. The Surly Wench and Roccos are just two of them.
Then I came home, drank some more and kind of vegged out to whatever on Netflix while I perused the internet.
And now, I bid you "go fuck yourselves" and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment