Sunday, September 12, 2010

Updates....

So I just sent out my application for the Xeric Grant yesterday. It's making its way up to Massachusetts. And we'll find out if we receive a grant in November. It's a long time to wait, but I have a lot of good feelings about this. Especially considering that the book is finished. It simply needs some fine tuning and funding is all.
And it's a great book. Everyone who has read it has enjoyed it. Even some of their parents who sit in the 50 something age range. And this is definitely an 18 to 35 book kinda demographic.
I thoroughly enjoyed working on Fuzzyface. And I know it will be a success where ever it goes from here.
But lately, like the past few days, I have been completely unmotivated to do much of anything, other than a commission piece I did a few days back. I've got to get into the regular swing of working on stuff. And I plan on doing some coloring later on a few t-shirt designs that have been sitting on my hard drive for quite some time now. Anything to promote the products that I make. Get them colored and put out onto cafepress.com. That's the business. But stay tuned for more updates on Xeric news, and further Hardcore Reviews. I have read some really good trades lately and watched a plethora of movies. Just haven't felt the bug to write up reviews. Maybe the changing seasons are sapping my strength and work ethic. Not that I had much of a work ethic to begin with.
Until next time. Thank you for tuning in and I won't be gone as long next time. So stay tuned. Same pigtail time. Same sidekick channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment