Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Part 17... "What the FUCK?"

So the inking continues at a near break wrist pace. 20 down.... 34 left standing. Things continue to improve, I think as I grow ever closer to the final destination of the finished graphic novel. Once I complete this then I will worry about "filming" all the bonus scenes and stuff. I am honestly enjoying this inking process a little bit more than I have in the past. Although, it's just tedious and nerve wracking as I basically attempt to not fuck up all the work I have done, so I get uber tense when I ink. My wrist tightens and my elbow hurts from trying to hold my arm steady. It's been my elbow and my finger that have been bugging me more than my wrist this time around. So either I am doing something right or something very very wrong.
Venus is set to write herself a bio for the book, as am I. But I think I know what I need to say. Although it could all change in the blink of an eye. Basically I am planning on writing a semi serious but completely ridiculous bio for myself. Heralding my galactic conquests of lesser savage beings and my introducing them to Grrry who would level the playing fields and tear their worlds asunder. Agnew who is the bringer of life and death. And Kyle, the goddess of being the girl upstairs. Not to mention, Nash who would just assume kick you in the nuts as shake your hand. And holder of the Galactic Heavyweight Hardcore Wrestling Championship.
Basically these remaining production notes are for the express purpose of documenting my descent into madness from the inking process. Any useful information or entertainment value attained from these last few posts is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment