Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fuzzyface Production Notes Part 16.... "inks"

My left elbow has this dull, annoying pain in it. My fingers are cramping, but my wrist actually doesn't hurt so long as I'm not holding a pen. I jokingly bitched about having to ink this project by myself. When in all actuality, I wouldn't have this any other way. Even though the story was written by someone else, Fuzzyface is very much my baby. My second baby, as Youth in Asia will always be my first.
The choice to ink the book came from no small amount of peer pressure, but also, cause I know the story will look more professional as well as add to the subcontext of the story. But other than that the only thing I really have to report is that I began inking yesterday, and I now, after a bit over 24 hours, have 5 pages inked. So, be on the lookout for Fuzzyface. The book is going to rock. And I really feel this is what's going to force people to take notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment