Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fuzzyface "The final production notes" Pt. 15

SO last night while at work I finished the pencils for Fuzzyface. But a few people think I should ink the pages. It's 54 pages, and it took me serious time to do. I realize it would take less time to ink than it did to pencil, but I want to have this ready to go for Phoenix Con, which is in May. I know I could ink it in time, but I wanted to get review copies out in advance of the actual release in late May. Now I don't know, cause I think I could do some pretty great stuff in inking the book. I have some thinking to do on this, but I can't really waste any time.
A lot of personal things have been going on. Things I thought were positive and in actuality they were and maybe still are. These things have spurred on my creativity and my work ethic. I have to look into that and make it all work for me in the long run.
So, to let you know, the pencils are DONE!... and the thought process on the inks begins in earnest.
I know the fans and people waiting for this project are going to be pleased with the result. Also, I am still awaiting pinups from some artists. Inked or naked, either way... "Fuzzyface is gonna kill you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment