Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fuzzyface production notes pt. 13

On towards the final pages of Fuzzyface, I am still cranking out art. This project hasn't broken me quite yet. Tonight I finished page 46 and moved onto half of 47. The little extras thrown into the background of page 46 should make some people very happy. Or at least make then laugh a little. One was on request from a few people as to something I had to add to the book.
So there is less that 8 pages of interior artwork left in Fuzzyface. This whole process has been both successful and trying. I can't take too long of breaks from it or I know I won't finish it. And I really want to see this project through to the end. But some turmoil has arisen from it as well. It's not always easy creating a comic book, and sometimes circumstances will come up that cannot be avoided. However, I do have to say that, I am truly satisfied with the output and the support this as yet finished book has seen. We have people all the way up in Idaho chomping at the bit for this comic. Something that was revealed to them almost a year ago. So, I definitely HAVE to finish strong. If not for those reading these comics, I would just have a seriously time consuming hobby that no one else appreciated. With that I am very thankful for the fan outcry and support for this project.
There is always the possibility of a sequel, I mean it is a horror story. But I'll cross that insane bridge when I come to it. Right now I am working on polishing the pencil work for the final pages. And with the near completion of this project, I am gearing up to solicit presales for the book to help raise funds for the printing, and promotion. So if you're wanting a copy, presale prices will be slightly cheaper than retail AND you can guarantee you get a copy. Cause it is set to debut at Phoenix Con in May, and I can't guarantee how many will be in the first print run, or if any of those copies will make it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment