Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Personal Revolution

I have hit a moment in my life when things just fucking click when I lay pencil to paper. It just all makes sense. It's crystal clear and it flows.
From Fuzzyface to random sketches in my big red sketchbook. I have churned out pieces now for several straight days. And then there's the coloring. I so prefer digital coloring to manual, as it's not only cleaner, but it too seems to just flow for me. I even did a rough Step Monsters sketch with all four members of the band posing. I colored a Grrry piece that is posted for sale on my zazzle account. Some of it more poppy in terms of cartoon nature and some harder edged for the purposes of being truer to my comic book style. I just got done cranking out a nice Kyle on guitar sketch complete with Tank Girl inspired hairdo.
In terms of my personal life, I really feel freer and like things too are just flowing. I handed out my application to two girls last night and felt completely not awkward in doing so. Plus I honestly feel a serious crush beginning. And at 31 I felt weird having that feeling. People have said it's absurd to feel strange about having a crush. I am enjoying myself again. And I think that's key in working through life and wading my way through some tumultuous swamp water in my life. I also feel inspired when I'm around this crush. It's kinda cute in a way. On another note I just want to sever some personal ties with specific people so I can stop having to tip fucking toe around people and shit. That's not my way. I like to drive right through with both fists pummeling away.
Here's to a revolutionary time in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment