Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bedhead Vol. 2 to also hit Memorial Day Weekend

I decided I think I have enough sketches and assortments of new drawings to fill probably another few volumes of this sketchbook. The first on hit at Phoenix ComiCon in 2008. And I decided its time for another one. In conjunction with the prints and Fuzzyface, we're gonna have quite a bit of new stuff for sale. Plus other new stuff from last year's Cactus Con include, Got Crayons? vol. 2 "iCon," Youth in Asia #5 which has the first appearance of The Step Monsters, plus Em talks for the first time (in print anyways).
Things are looking good, although I have been in a creative rut these past few weeks. No real new drawings other than finishing up Fuzzyface. But I guess after a project of this size, it's probably normal. Especially considering that I don't have a usual writer I work with other than myself, and I try not to write ahead of myself otherwise I might get bored with the storyline, considering how slowly I usually work.
Look for a bunch of new Kyle and Grrry drawings in Bedhead vol. 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment