Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cause FUCK 'EM THAT's WHY!

Well it's been a number of hours since the cops were let loose on the Hardcore Comic Book Icon. And I still can't fucking believe it. This one is definitely opening the autobiography that I will someday write. Hilarity ensued when the police were called on a guy who has an FBI fingerprint clearance card. Man if that douchebag costs me my job, I swear to fucking Christ I will punch you in the face, when I find out who you are.
The cops were surprisingly cool about the whole thing too. Which was nice, cause if they had be douchebags I don't think I would be here right now. Cause I can be a real smart ass at times.
I just don't understand the love of this fucking book series. I mean its about vampires that can walk around in daylight and werewolves that don't require a full moon to transform. And as I understand it, the eroticism stops just short of erotic. Plus, the whole concept of a lead heroine who is a complete and utter clueless bitch and has no concept of choosing for herself strikes me as really poor story telling. Why, why would you think this ok to tell a story like this? This is why Mormons should never write erotic horror. That's like a fucking Amish snuff film.
Write something good or don't write anything at all. And I am sure people are gonna be like, "it's good teen fiction." No, Judy Blume is good teen fiction. Lindsay Lohan movies are good teen fiction. The fucking Passion of the Christ is good teen fiction. But sparkly vampires who also look scarily close to pedophiles is NOT GOOD TEEN FICTION! If it was good teen fiction it would be called Coraline!

No comments:

Post a Comment