Monday, November 30, 2009

Ideas are common place, but this is a good one

Today I came up with a good idea to add to the graphic novel, Fuzzyface. I decided, that doing a running commentary/conversation with Venus of Necro in the back pages of the GN would make for an interesting DVD-like extra. I messaged her about it and asked if she were up to it. She said it sounded like a good idea and that she would be willing to participate.
Basically I was thinking that how we would do this is by having the conversation or commentary via IM. I am unsure otherwise how to do this, except maybe to do it as a podcast and then just transcribe the whole thing. If we do it via IM, then she has to have a copy of the rough layouts in front of her at the time. My guess is we could also try this at a place with wifi. It's kinda cheating but then we can both be looking at the same things. This will eventually be reformated and edited to fit with the layout pages in the back of the GN. Plus, I was thinking that in addition to this, there would be pinups for the GN done by myself and other local and nonlocal artists. I have lined up a few friends, as well as Erik Arreaga. 49 Guy from the kommisson.com. He's an amazing artist, and during Cactus Con this past year, he asked me about Agnew and what he was. He also drew the piece that is on the backs of most of the current printings of Youth in Asia single issues. I tagged him for it and he says he would be up for it. So, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment