Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Twilight is the new form of death

I just got a visit from Tucson Police, no joke, at my front door for an update I made about randomly shooting up a theatre crowded with Twilight fans. That part was a joke. This is getting seriously fucked up people. To where someone can't make a joke about how much pop culture sucks in this world and people can't take it all seriously. Honestly terrorism is something that has existed since before September 11, 2001. Look at Waco Texas, look at Oklahoma City. You people should be ashamed of yourselves for not being able to take a fucking joke anymore.
Freedom of speech and free expression is now suffering because people no longer have a sense of humor. Or maybe it's because people really like Twilight. Either way it's a bad thing. For fuck's sake, why can't people just fucking let shit go sometimes. I have had actual physical threats on my well being before and I didn't call the cops. Seriously in high school, junior high and afterward. Just smarten up a little here America. If I can't make obviously humorous threats against pop culture and the idiots who adore it then man maybe this isn't the "land of the free" anymore. But then again it was built by slaves and upon lies so I guess it never was.
Well, I guess this will be the first of many times the cops are called for the Hardcore Comic Book Icon

No comments:

Post a Comment