Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fuzzyface "The final production notes" Pt. 20 Lettering

If there is such a thing as god. It's me. Cause I just finished lettering the whole goddamned graphic novel in two sittings over the span of two nights, and who knows how many freaking hours. I do know it took 6 sodas to complete and a hell of a lot of water too. It was such an accomplished feeling, having the sun come up today and being like, "One more page, c'mon you can do it." Kinda like when you're working out and you force yourself to go another five minutes on the elliptical or another rep when your muscles want to kill you.
So, Venus said she would like to color the cover of the book, and I also spoke with her about coloring the print that I penciled and Paul Fini inked. It looks so amazing. And I told him he better feel like signing copies of the print at this year's Tucson Comic Con.
Tonight, I plan on coloring the stand up piece I am gonna use to get people to come up to the booth. It's gonna be full color, and the image is pretty sweet. It's been approved by a fan. So look for a large full color Fuzzyface stand up at Phoenix Cactus ComiCon!
I would also like to point out that I am currently on the hunt for clothing for Agnew to be dressed as Fuzzyface at Phoenix ComiCon. If you know where I can get him a dress shirt, tie, apron and of course I gotta make him a mask, out of the souls of dead muppets. We have the chainsaw thing taken care of though.
Just remembering how this idea came from a picture I drew back in 2005 of Grover with his arms ripped off and his stuffing pouring out. And it grew to be the most anticipated graphic novel of 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment