Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Book of Grrry #3

I am back to work, after what seems like a really long goddamn time. Taking onto my plate two scripts (one still in progress) of the next edition of the Book of Grrry spin off from Youth in Asia, as well as the next script for Youth in Asia. I have written an issue 6 and an issue 5.5 for YiA, but wasn't totally satisfied with them. And since writing them I have begun thinking about changing the direction of the book as a whole. Still working with some ideas, and a lot of random thoughts floating around in my head. Which may be good or possibly disastrous. Plus I still have to script the origin story, titled, "Youth in Asia: Ten Years in Hell." This graphic novel will chronicle the origins of main characters, Nash, Agnew, Kyle and Grrry as their lives were prior to them meeting.
Also, recently posted online is the Fuzzyface interview, or what I will refer to as the Fuzzyface interview of Venus of Necro and myself conducted by Richard Caldwell on Bleeding Cool's website. Richard did a stellar job on his questions and I feel Venus and I were able to get ourselves across very well. And without being too wordy. Well, it wasn't easy for me. Have a read and let us know what you think.
Fuzzyface interview

No comments:

Post a Comment