Monday, June 28, 2010

Work for Hire......

So progress continues on The Book of Grrry and Youth in Asia. I have also commenced coloring my Tucson Comic Con poster. The poster features a Tusken Raider wielding a Singapore cane like a gaderffii, Bomb Queen throwing up the Triple Threat three fingers and sporting wrestling tights, Edward from Cowboy Bebop pointing to the heavens like Sabu and Agnew and Nash from Youth in Asia. Nash has his arms out posed like Tommy Dreamer became famous for after starting his feud with Raven and sporting a t-shirt with "520" on it. Agnew has his claws popped and is flying through the air screaming like a banshee while wearing a Spider-Man Luchador outfit. Behind all the characters is Nash's eyes in homage to the first cover I ever did for Youth in Asia #1 and the tattoo I have on my back commemorating my battle with cancer.
I have begun doing character studies and costume designs for the new characters being introduced in the next series of Youth in Asia stories.
The Book of Grrry continues to roll along with page work for "Door to Door Shenanigans," and script progress is being made with "The Jenny Spaghetti Incident."
Just some updates on work I'm doing.

I am also taking commissions to raise money for San Diego Comic Con.
My rates are as follows:


Single character penciled... $10 inked +5 and digitally colored w/ file +10
SO you can have a fully colored single character of your choice with both the original inked line art and a digital file of the final colored piece for just $25.

Contact me at my email to place your commission.... anti.hero.brand@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment