Monday, December 7, 2009

Fuck the FCC!

Recently the FCC or Federal Communication Cunts issued a communicae from the front. In it they stated, and I am paraphrasing, that one who blogs and includes information or reviews about products, merchandise or services should, in their vernacular, state if said blogger is receiving payment for what is being said. So, the Fuckin' Crooked Commission wants bloggers to take responsibility for how their words may be interpreted. Now, I am sorta new to this whole blogging thing, I've only been doing it for a few years and I've been doing it semi seriously for less than that, but what about mother fuckin' celebrities who boast about brand name products, who are seen wearing brand name designer labels, that they got for fucking free at Sachs Fifth Avenue, you know cause they're famous, don't take responsibility for shit. Not words they say, not their fucking actions. Unless you count the top 20 celebs who give the most as reviewed by E! or some such network, which also doesn't seem to take responsibility for their shitty programming. I just wanna know why John Q Public has to take responsibility for shit that we type. It's called free speech Adolf! Jesus fucking christ, I swear the next mother fucking government entity that starts to trample on my rights, is gonna get my proverbial size 10 1/2 up their tail pipe. This shit is getting ridiculous. I mean middle aged women who fuck with the minds of prepubescent teenage girls causing them to commit suicide aren't being held accountable for shit. That's a free speech process of fucking with someone, why should I have to say, "I heartily endorse the 32Gig ipod Touch but not the 64Gig ipod Touch, cause that's just too much damn hard drive space. Oh and by the way I am being paid to make this statement." Like people are gonna be totally taken back if they find out "gasp" that someone has been paid to make a statement.
And in closing, my court ordered prayers go out to all the families who were taken back by my statements lauding certain products from an unnamed blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment