Sunday, December 13, 2009

Girlfriend/ booth babe Application TELL YOUR SINGLE FRIENDS

GIRLFRIEND/ BOOTH BABE APPLICATION
Upon completion email this application to
anti.hero.brand@gmail.com with your contact info.


Name:

Nickname(s):

DOB:

Height:

Kids:
[ ] someday [ ] nope [ ] none that I know of

[ ] yes

Animals: (likes/ has)
[ ] dogs [ ] cats [ ] fish

[ ] varmints [ ] I can barely keep myself alive

Body type:
[ ] athletic [ ] curvy [ ] slim/slender

[ ] skinny [ ] average [ ] a little extra

Drink:
[ ] sometimes [ ] never [ ] only when I'm conscious

[ ] I think I might have a problem

Smoke:
[ ] yes [ ] no [ ] socially

[ ] only when I drink [ ] trying to quit

Drugs:
[ ] no [ ] yes [ ] recreationaly

[ ] I'm in a 12 Step program [ ] they keep me from killing everyone

Ethnicity/ race: pick which best fits you
[ ] Asian [ ] Latina/ Hispanic [ ] Black

[ ] White [ ] Native American

Style: check all that apply...
[ ] punk [ ] rock a billy [ ] preppy (Gap/ Old Navy)

[ ] goth [ ] scene kid/ emo [ ] pirate [ ] Thrift store chic

Tattoos:
[ ] not on me but please show me yours [ ] a few

[ ] ewww gross [ ] sleeves [ ] body suit [ ] trap stamp

[ ] just butterflies

Piercings: (please list)

Hair:
[ ] short [ ] long [ ] medium [ ] mohawk

[ ] curly [ ] pixie short [ ] emo/ scene kid

Hair color:
[ ] brown [ ]blond [ ] red/ strawberry blond

[ ] black [ ] bleached blond [ ] dyed list color(s) ____________

Job:
[ ] unemployed [ ] student [ ]work full time

[ ] work part time [ ] no thanks... you provide for me

Education:
[ ] high school dropout [ ] high school graduate/ GED

[ ] some college [ ] college graduate

Top 5 Favorite movies:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Favorite actor/ actress:


Favorite Animated Motion picture:


Top 5 Favorite Albums:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Favorite band/ singer:


Favorite Color:


Favorite comic book:


Favorite TV show:


Favorite store:


Favorite book:


Favorite cartoon as a kid:


Favorite toy as a kid:


What did you want to be when you grow up?


Favorite food?


Are you vegetarian/ vegan?
[ ] yes [ ] no [ ] FUCK NO!


Favorite drink: (non alcoholic)


Favorite drink: (alcoholic)


Favorite Beer:


Favorite video game:


Describe your ideal date:

No comments:

Post a Comment