Friday, December 25, 2009

Holiday Hell 2009

Back to the old school like so much original ECW.
I worked the overnight shift last night and I am going back for more in an hour. I was a little bitter at first but then I really thought; these guys don't really get to do much outside of the home. So, if I was working anywhere else I might be a bit miffed at having to work. But then I think about how it's just a day. And without kids or a girlfriend it doesn't really mean much to me. Since I was a kid, I've only had two Christmases that were special. Both of which involved shopping for someone I cared about. Don't get me wrong I love my family, but it's really not the same thing. So, I guess in a way I am glad I work somewhere that I am needed. It's kinda nice. Makes me feel more like an adult and a somewhat productive member of society.
On a fun note, I got the dogs a stocking full of toys for their holiday. Grrry instantly began jumping up and even Malory put her front paws up on the counter to see what was going on.
The dogs loved their stuffs. And they've been playing with their new toys off and on while heavy bouts of snuggling took place.
Well, gotta go and get more Fuzzyface work done tonight. That and other stuff. Hope yours was fun. From John, Sabu, Foley and Grrry. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment