Monday, December 28, 2009

Fuzzyface production notes pt. 12

Upon the completion of page 38 I bring you the 12th installment of the production notes for the graphic novel, Fuzzyface. Things have been crazy hectic and I feel like I am moving at an incredible pace. One I know I have never worked at before. And I feel most accomplished in what I have achieved. 38 pages, 1 pinup and 1 cover, DONE! 4 pinups by other artists, turned in. 16 pages and god knows how many pinups remain.
I sat in Crave today for roughly 6 hours, drawing and fucking around online. During that six hours or whatever it actually was, I finished the missing 1/3 of page 37. Crave closed at 7. I immediately drove up the road to Safehouse and commenced work on the very next page, 38, a splash page of a kill scene. "The kill scene," for Fuzzyface. I put as much as I possibly could into this page. Having to stop to wrap my wrist up to help the swelling of my tendons.
I am so fucking psyched to have this page done. And I know this book is gonna kill at Phoenix Con.
I've made a new friend online, who assured me they will be stopping by my booth FIRST thing when they hit up Phx Con. We'll see if anything shiny keeps her from that goal.
So you know, a lot of fucking work is going into this graphic novel. And not just by me. Four artists thus far have turned in pinups. And others are working on their's. Venus of Necro wrote a kick ass script for the book. And she hopefully will be able to sit in for a few signing sessions at Phx. And Henry Barajas is gonna write an intro the likes of which you have never read. And the peeps at Phoenix Con have asked if there are ways to help promote this book. And not to mention to printer. They're gonna work fucking hard on giving this book the best possible scan and print job they can.
So when you buy Fuzzyface; remember how much work, and all the love that went into bringing you the most anticipated book in history from Anti-Hero Brand Press ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment